Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Resurrection Day 2018!!!

 “He was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.” 
  ~Romans 4:25




“For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth…”  
~Job 19:25




“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
~John 11:25-26




Immanuel, God with us in our nature, in our sorrow, in our lifework, in our punishment, in our grave, and now with us, or rather we with Him, in resurrection, ascension, triumph, and Second Advent splendor.
~Charles H. Spurgeon 





Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
~Col. 3:16-17 


God bless you as you celebrate our risen Savior, Christ Jesus, this Resurrection Day! 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Easter song!!! One I've never heard. I couldn't keep my arms down. Thank you for sharing it here.

    Have a lovely Easter day today ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessed Resurrection Day, Rainey!!! Keith Green is one of our favorite musicians. He went to glory years ago, at a young age, but his music lives on. Much love to you, my friend! 😘

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter to you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.