Thursday, November 23, 2017

Short Review ~ Charming the Troublemaker by Pepper Basham




About the Book

When Dr. Alex Murdock is demoted to a university in rural Virginia, the last thing he expects to find is a future. But country charm never looked as good as it did on Rainey Mitchell.


Rainey Mitchell does not need a high-class flirt in her wounded world, but trouble and temptation wafts off the new professor as strong as his sandalwood-scented cologne. When circumstances thrust them together to save her tutoring clinic, can the troublemaker find the hero inside and encourage the reticent Rainey to open her heart again?



My Review
5 STARS!!!

What can I say?! I love, Love, LOVE this story!!! It was such fun to read. Pepper always writes stories with a deep thread of faith woven into the plot but it's her absolutely solid and over-the-top characters that hold my attention. She is a master in the drama department and CTT has no shortage to keep a reader glued to the pages. I can't wait until the next book in 2018! The author gave me an e-copy of this book but did not require a review. No compensation has been received.

Enter to win an e-book of Charming the Troublemaker here.

~Happy Thanksgiving~


4 comments:

  1. Sweet friend, I hope you had a most beautiful and blessed Thanksgiving! Please know that I am VERY THANKFUL FOR YOU!

    Thinking of you and sending lots of love your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too, Stephanie!!! I hope your Thanksgiving was beautifully spent with your precious family. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much, Anne!!! I'm thrilled you loved this story. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pepper, I appreciate your gift of words! The Lord has truly blessed you, and therefore your readers are blessed in return. Much love, my friend!

      Delete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.