Friday, February 21, 2014

Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

All the earmarks of a modern day fairy tale are encased in this wonderfully sweet story. I was mesmerized from the first chapter and had trouble taking a break to catch some sleep. It was a page turner for me that I didn't want to end. The writing is superb with a perfect blend of voices that carried me away to a faraway land of beauty and happily ever afters.   

I wasn't required to write a review at all but I couldn't help sharing a little of my enthusiasm about this story. I checked out a copy from my local library so I'm hoping they purchase the rest of the books in the series when they come out. Not one to read too many contemporary books unless they are thrillers, Rachel Hauck has completely changed my mind. I will be waiting in anticipation for her next books.

  Do you have a favorite fairy tale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.