Monday, October 15, 2012

Did someone say Teapots? ~ Tea Time Tuesday

In Sept, my husband and I took a trip to PA and while there we went to the Wilbur Chocolate Factory in Lititz, PA. They had the most amazing display of teapots from all over the world! I was so glad they allowed pictures to be taken. I could have taken a zillion lot of them, but I held myself in check and only took four. I know. I should have taken more.





Let's not forget where I was. A CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!! I was definitely interested in buying chocolate, especially since I'd never heard of Wilbur Chocolates

Well, let me tell you...they are so SMOOTH and CREAMY and the BEST I have ever tasted. No, I'm not a connoisseur but I do eat lots of chocolate. See. I love just saying typing the word chocolate :) 

So, if you ever find yourself in PA, near Lititz you must go to Wilbur's and get some chocolate! You won't be sorry :)  

What's your favorite chocolate?

I'm linked with  


&

NEWSFLASH: They are NOT Tea pots. Apparently they are CHOCOLATE POTS!!! 

Seriously???

Can you just imagine having a pot of chocolate that big?! Bring it on, baby!

Thank you , Maria for letting me know what I took pictures of. Once again, I am so duh!

14 comments:

  1. Hello Anne,
    Oh, what fun! The Limoges teapots are gorgeous, aren't they? I love chocolate too and I guess my favourite would be Lindor/Lindt chocolate. I find it very smooth and creamy. Thanks so much for joining me for tea today and have yourself a delightful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi,
      Lindt is delicious chocolate too. I especially enjoy their White Chocolate...YUM!
      Have a great week ~

      Delete
  2. Hello Anne,
    What an amazing collection of china that chocolate factory has on display!
    They are actually chocolate pots, usually taller than teapots and don't have the long spout, just a small beak.
    Thanks for sharing. These photos will be an invaluable reference for me.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Maria! The not-so-strange thing is...I didn't even wonder why there would be teapots in a chocolate factory!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh what beautiful tea pots! I don't know how you walked away with only four - you must be very disciplined! :) Thanks for sharing these lovelies.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie,
      Had I known what they really were, I definitely would have taken more pictures :) Who would believe it?!

      Delete
  4. Wow! What great pics! Would have loved to have seen them. I love the teapots at Colonial Williamsburg and have really wanted the one with the hearts on it. blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You keep talking about Colonial Williamsburg. I think my husband and I need to take a trip up there! {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  5. Oh my! I have never seen such a gorgeous and huge display of chocolate pots! Yum! You are right, those would be very large pots of chocolate...but I wouldn't mind at all as I am a huge chocolate fan! : )
    I would enjoy visiting this place very much. Thanks so much for sharing about it.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri,
      I am so embarrassed that I didn't know what they were! But now I am intrigued and must do some research about chocolate pots!
      Blessings,
      Anne

      Delete
  6. Such gorgeous chocolate pots! I don't think I could've stopped at four photographs. I love chocolate so much, but Godiva is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle,

      Godiva is good! I'm glad there are multiple choices for chocolate :) Thinking about all the different kinds of hot chocolate out there makes me want to go make a cup!

      Thanks for taking time to come by today.

      Delete
  7. Good golly, Miss Molly. I would LOVE to see all those teapots. I might swoon.
    Ruthie from: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute post on Chocolate pots! How wonderful to see all of them. Have a great weekend.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.