Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Round Two: A few of my Favorite Blogs...

Last year I listed several blogs here that I found during my internet surfing that are staples for me. It's time to list some more! There are so many great blogs out there with all sorts of practical tips on how to have a cleaner home, economical re-dos, beautiful crafts, healthy eating that's pretty too, spiritual encouragement and the list goes on!

In no particular order:

Lady Bird Hope (my friend, Marianne, who is a multi-gifted artist!)

Overcoming Through Time- With God's Help  (Carrie Pagels is a psychologist turned historical fiction writer who hosts this blog, allowing readers to connect with authors and share struggles that have been overcome with God as the primary focus)

Country at Heart Recipes  (Author Deborah Vogts shares delicious looking recipes that she makes!)

The Humbled Homemaker (a "mom" blog for young mothers)

stamping i candy (I haven't made anything in so long but I love to comb through her creations and dream of the day I get back to scrapbooking/card making!)

Two Bears Farm ( rural living, recipes and just plain old good stuff!)

Finding Serendipity (inspiring photography!)

A Rural Journal (oh.my. - the photography is extraordinary!)

Better Homes & Gardens (so many cool ideas!)

Dreaming of Poultry (sounds kind of weird, huh? NOT! This is a terrific blog for SAHM's covering a multitude of subjects)

Our Daily Bread Designs Blog ( the MOST beautiful inspirational cards!)

The Noble Man ( excellent for our young men and boys )

And don't forget, if you're an avid reader like me, check out some of these sites:

Stuff & Nonsense II (oh! that's my book blog *wink)

Kaye Dacus (eclectic posts, terrific author!)

A Christian Writer's World ( daily interviews & giveaways, but be sure and read Lena's books! Buy one, borrow one, check one out...just read Maggie's Journey - it is a wonderful first book in a series)

Southern Belle View ( several authors contribute to this southern blog! )

Fiction Addiction Fix ( lists current book giveaways)

Southern Sassy Things ( book reviews, and some good ole' southern fun!)

Doorkeeper ( a faith-filled blog)

I hope you enjoy hopping around to some of these blogs! Leave an encouraging comment or two. Come back and let me know if you find a new favorite place to hang out!








6 comments:

  1. Great links to check out, thanks! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I love reading your blog too :-) I'll try to check out some of the others you have listed as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading the Rural Thursday blogs :)

      Delete
  3. Anne,

    Thanks so much for mentioning my blog for good ol' Southern fun! Mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.