Monday, February 20, 2012

Do you have a Kindle?

I have a separate page for Kindle freebies but I couldn't pass up passing these offers along. I don't know how long they last, but today I know they are FREE! Always check to make sure, though before you buy. If it says "free for prime" it is NOT free unless you have a Prime Membership.
Valeria's CrossA Time to Love (Quilts of Lancaster County Series #1)

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride (Emma Rae Creation)Long Time Coming

Legacy Lane (Book One in the Hart's Crossing series)Heart of Gold

Ruby (Dakotah Treasures #1)To Love Anew (Sydney Cove Series #1)

 

HAPPY READING!!!


 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Anne for the Free Kindle Book listings. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis! You're welcome! I hope you get some good books to enjoy out by that pool this summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Kindle and these books sounds fab but I can't get them due to copyright restrictions. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?! That's a bummer! I had no idea that happens :(

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.