Friday, January 20, 2012

WINNER!!!



I decided to look for another tool to choose winners. I know, most folks use Random.org and I usually do too. If you have a lot of entries it seems easy. But, since I only had four entries for the devotional, and I'm too lazy to actually write the names down, cut them out, fold them, AND place them in a hat, I found a program called The Hat on CNET :)

You type the names in, hit shuffle, and it shakes & shuffles those names and when you hit the stop button, you have a WINNER! It even plays a sound, albeit a slightly annoying one. I still like the program and it was free!

Here's the screen shot...



 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!




~ RONIE ~


You won The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge gift certificate!


Thank you, ladies for coming by and entering. Stay tuned for more great author interviews, reviews and giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really neat gadget. Thanks! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, I like it too. Makes it a little more personal to me. Names not numbers ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.