Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Addict Anonymous?

Yep. It might be time to join a Book Addict Anonymous group. I have 12 books checked out from the library, another 10 officially that are for reviews, and over 10 that I won in drawings that I haven't read. That's over 32 books in my TBR pile! I don't think there's enough hours in the day to read all those. It goes against my book loving brain to turn the library books in without having read them, but I think that may be my only course of action.

I love books. The way they feel. The way they smell. Even the musty ones from used book stores because they have a history. I am a book addict. There. I said it.

1 comment:

  1. It does seem kind of wrong to turn in unread library books. At least you can always check them back out :)

    E-books don't have the same character as tangible books, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.